EARLYBELL not only caters to the theoretical aspect of 3D animation but also ensures that students are equipped with the required skill set necessary to excel in the field. Enrolling to study 3D animation at Earlybell avail students an opportunity to obtain practical experience with industry-standard software programs and tools.
3D ANIMATION & CARTOON
The course teaches you the very fundamental things you need to know in 3D animation. At the end of the courses, you will be able to create your own animation from scratch.
Key points to cover during the training
- Polygon and Nurbs Modelling with Maya
- General Understanding of Mesh functions
- Use of Maya Materials and Shader for texturing
- Advance texturing technique
- Maya lighting best approach
- Overview of rendering
- Introduction to Maya camera
- Keyframing and animation
- Character rigging with paint weighting
- Introduction to character animation
- Principals of character animation
- Character dialogue animation
- Rendering for final output
- Use of third party plugins
SOFTWARE: MAYA or MAX, Premiere Pro, Make Human, and other related third party software/plugins
Course Duration: Sixteen Weeks
Number of days: Twice a week (Mondays and Wednesdays or Friday and Saturday)
Time Session: 2hrs per session (Morning or Afternoon)
Course Duration: Twenty Weeks
Number of days: Saturdays only
Time Session: 4hrs per session
3D ANIMATION & CARTOON ADVANCE
This advanced course offers deeper insight into the field of 3D animation through advanced learning classes as well as additional software programs. Industry workflow such as MOTION TRACKING, MATCH MOVING, ADVANCE KEYING CHROMA COMPOSITION, and much more are covered in this course.
SOFTWARE: Autodesk MAYA or MAX, Premiere Pro, Make Human, After Effect or Nuke Studio, Motion Builder, Match Mover, and Z-brush, Substance Painter.
Twice a week
Mondays and Wednesdays
or Tuesdays and Thursday
2hrs per session(Morning or Afternoon)
4hrs Morning Session
- A student is required to come with one passport photograph along with a 2000 naira for a registration form.
- Student should also come with a stable Computer laptop of minimum operating system of 64bit(windows 7,8 or 10)